Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Book Report Sample

Title: Charlie & the Chocolate Factory            Author: Roald Dahl            
Student: YCK2 1B (2)Cheng Man Chi


Introduction:
Why I chose the book:
 I like the part of this book when Charlie Bucket and the other four children visit Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory. It is very interesting and funny.

What kind of story is it?

 This story is about a chocolate factory owner and a little boy, Charlie Bucket, who comes from a poor family. They experienced something exciting and wonderful during the visit of the chocolate factory by Charlie and four other children.

Body


Plot 
Willy Wonka is a factory owner who makes the most marvellous candies and chocolate and he opens his factory for visit by five lucky winners.

Characters:   Willy Wonka, Charlie Bucket and four other children.

Personal Opinions

Willy Wonka hates his father and he thought all parents in the world are bad. But I think it is not  easy for our parents to bring us up. It takes a lot of money and love. They devote unlimited love to us and have our interests in mind in everything.
The character I like best in the book is Charlie. I admire him a lot.
After reading this book, I found it very fascinating. On the other hand, there are many descriptive words in it and I learned a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment